Betting on Football 2017
Let´s meet in London!
INTERNATIONAL SPORTS BETTING CONFERENCE - BETTING ON FOOTBALL
MOHIO team takes a part in the INTERNATIONAL SPORTS BETTING CONFERENCE - BETTING ON FOOTBALL, which will be held from 3 - 5 May 2017. We are pleased to talk to you on the theme of cooperation, future prospects, and innovation in the market of gambling, show you our product - SOCCER BET, we will answer all your questions that will interest you.
Betting on Football is the largest sports betting industry event, held Wednesday 3 & Thursday 4 May at Stamford Bridge.
- 800+ delegates will experience world class hospitality, unlimited networking and business opportunities.
- 40 exhibitors will display their latest industry products and discuss their services within the 1,400sqm exhibition hall.
- 130 senior executive speakers, 35 key sessions, and 4 main conference tracks covering leadership, country market profiles, marketing and media, and trading and operations.
- Tuesday 2nd May from 9:00 to 18:00 we present the Totally Gaming Academy Football Odds Compilers Workshop at Stamford Bridge
- 19:00 to Late we have networking drinks and Champions League football at Frankie’s Sports Bar
- Wednesday 3rd May from 9:45 to 17:10
- Thursday 4th May from 10:20 to 17:10
- View full schedule and agenda here
- Wednesday from 9:00 to 19:00, including refreshments, lunch and networking drinks
- Thursday from 9:00 to 17:00, including refreshments and lunch
WEDNESDAY NETWORKING EVENTS:
Official networking drinks and party from 20:30 to 2:00 at the glamourous Kensington Roof Gardens, owned by Virgin billionaire Richard Branson.
THURSDAY NETWORKING EVENTS:
Official networking drinks and party from 18:00 to 1:00 the official networking drinks and party at ‘Under the Bridge’, which is Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich’s favourite London club. Besides being located below Stamford Bridge, the club was recently refurbished for £30 million, which makes it one of London’s top venues.
Book form: https://goo.gl/xfm9ZL
Contact us for more information:
Phone: +43 (0)732 91 89 90
Phone: +380 97 798 22 33